CAT 2022: IIM Bangalore will be conducting the CAT 2022 exam tomorrow. In this article we will be sharing all things to do and don’t.
The Indian Institutue of Management (IIM) Bangalore will be conducting the CAT 2022 exam tomorrow (27th November). All the candiadates who will be appearing for this exam can go through this article to get complete instructions about what to do in the examination.
IIM Bangalore has already released the official test guide on its official website at iimcat.ac.in.
Candiadtes can go through the given article to get complete updates about CAT 2022.
How To Download The CAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the instructions below to download the admission card as they won’t be let into the testing facility without one.
Candidates must provide their login information, which includes their application number and date of birth, in order to access their CAT 2022 admission card.
- Go to iimcat.ac.in to see the official IIM CAT website.
- The homepage’s “login” tab should be clicked.
- Enter your login details, application number, and birthdate.
- From the menu, select “Login.”
- The IIM CAT 2022 admission card will appear on the screen.
- For your records, save a copy of the admittance card.
The information on the admission card should include the candidate’s name, CAT application number, roll number, exam location, reporting time to the CAT exam location, exam time, and instructions for the exam day.
CAT 2022: Exam Day Instructions
The exam-related guidelines are listed below for all candidates who will be taking the exam.
- Candidates are required to carry their admit card to the testing place. Additionally, they have to verify the data on the card.
- Candidates are required to carefully read the exam-related instructions on the admission card.
- Candidates have 60 minutes to get to the testing location before the exam begins.
- Candidates are required to bring masks, hand sanitizer, and crystal-clear water bottles.
- Candidates are required to practise COVID-related protocol and social graces.
- Candidates need to have a valid ID on hand (Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, or Passport).
- There are no mobile phones or other Bluetooth-capable devices allowed within the examination facility.