Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level aptitude test, conducted by Indian Institute of Management(IIMs) for admission in Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and Postgraduate programmes (PGP).
There are over 1300 Business Schools in India that accept CAT scores. All the candidates who are interested in pursuing MBA and PGP programmes can fill their registration forms through the official website of CAT.
How to fill CAT Registration form
Candidates can follow these steps for CAT registration.
- Visit the official website – iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button
- Fill the CAT registration form 2022 using required details.
- Use the CAT login credentials and fill in the CAT application form.
- Upload scanned documents for CAT registration 2022.
- Pay the Registration fees in online mode using any payment method.
- Submit the CAT form 2022
- Download or take a printout for future reference.
Just like last year IIM Bangalore will be conducting the CAT examination 2022. This year the examination will be held in 150 cities across the country in three different slots of 2 hours each – Slot 1 from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm, slot 2- 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm, and slot 3 from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Last Date of Registration: September 14, 2022, at 5 pm
CAT Exam date 2022: November 27, 2022, Sunday
CAT Exam fees: Rs 2300 for General category and Rs 1150 for SC/ ST/ PwD categories
Top Business Schools accepting CAT scores 2022
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM-B)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM-C)
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM-I)
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM-K)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L)
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB)
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur