CBSE 2022: CBSE invites applications for single girl child scholarships in 2022. All the female students who want to apply for the scholarship can start applying for it.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited online applications for the merit-based scholarships scheme 2022 for the single girl child. Students who want to apply for this scholarship can do it through the official website at cbse.gov.in.
What is the Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme?
The CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child is intended to recognize parents’ efforts in promoting girls’ education and to provide encouragement to deserving students, according to the CBSE.
According to CBSE guidelines, “all single girl students who have secured 60% or more marks in CBSE Class 10 exams and are continuing their further school education in Class 11 and 12 in CBSE and affiliated schools and whose tuition fee is not more than Rs 1,500 per month during the academic year will be considered for the purpose. “In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fees in such schools shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fees charged.”
After Class 11 is completed, the offered CBSE scholarship should be renewed for an additional year. Renewal is contingent upon promotion to the following grade, providing the student receives an overall grade point average of at least 50% on the Class 11 exam.
How to Apply for a Scholarship for a Single Girl Child
Students can follow the below-mentioned to apply for the CBSE single girl child scholarship in 2022.
- Visit the official website of CBSE at cbse.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “scholarships” Option.
- Find the “Guidelines and Application Forms 2022/Apply Online.”
- Click on the “Single Girl Child Scholarship—2022” for a fresh application.
- Click on the link that reads, “CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X Renewal” for renewal.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth to fill out the application.
- Check all the details
- Submit the application form.
- After submission, the school will verify the student’s SGCS-X application.
Date to Apply For The Scholarship
The deadline for submitting an online application for a scholarship or renewing an existing scholarship is November 14. The school will check the submitted paperwork and applications between October 21 and November 21, 2022.