CLAT 2023: Consortium of NLUs has started updating CLAT test centres for CLAT 2023 exams. Candidates who want to change their selected test cities can do so through the official website.
The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has started updating the CLAT test centres for the CLAT 2023 exams. The candidates who want to change their selected test cities can do so through the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The CLAT exam is conducted for admissions to the 5-year integrated B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), and LL.M. programs. 22 top national law universities accept the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) scores.
Candidates can go through the given article to gather complete information about CLAT 2023.
How To Update CLAT 2023 Test City
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to update the CLAT 2023 test cities.
- Visit the official website of the Consortium of NLUs at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Click Login to your CLAT account on the homepage.
- Enter your mobile number and password to login.
- Select the “Login” option.
- A new webpage will open.
- Click the “Edit Application” button.
- Navigate to the “Preferences” tab.
- Update the three preferred test locations.
- Click the Next (>) button to go to the “Reservation” tab.
- Scroll down, agree to the declaration, and click the “Submit Form” button.
- Download the updated form for future reference.
Test City Update Deadline
According to the official notice by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs), candidates need to update their preferred test location indicated in the application form on or before November 20, 2022, 11.59 p.m.Subsequent requests for a change of location will not be accepted.
Candidates can also review and update their name, date of birth, and reservation eligibility in the event any corrections are required.