EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022: Export-Import Bank of India is hiring candidates for the positions of Management Trainee and Manager of Law and Information Technology.
As per the recruitment advertisement, this hiring procedure will fill 45 vacant MT and manager seats in the bank. The application window was open from 14 October 2022. Candidates are advised to complete the application procedure online through the official website of EXIM Bank at www.eximbankindia.in/.
- Application Starting Date: 14-October-2022
- Application Deadline:4-November-2022
- Exam Date: November/ December 2022
- Interview Date: January / February 2022
Of these 45 openings, 15 will be filled through a special recruitment campaign, and 30 will be filled through direct recruitment.
- Name of Post: Management Trainee, Manager Law, Manager IT
- Manager Trainee vacancies: 41
- Manager (law and IT )vacancies: 4
- Salary: Rs.55,000 P.A
- Job Location: Across India
Candidates who are applying for the position of MT should be aged between 21 and 25 years. The maximum age for the post of manager through SRD is 35 years for the backward classes and 40 years for ST/SC For more information related to age relaxation, please read the notification issued by EXIM.
- Management trainee: MBA/PGDA Degree with a specialization in finance and a minimum of 50% from any accredited university/institute, or a CA with ICAI, is required.
- Manager (Law): The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in law accredited by the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50%. Candidates with at least 6 years of post-qualification legal experience will be preferred.
- Manager (IT): Candidates who have completed their B.E/B. Tech in C.S/I.T/Electronics and communication or MCA with a minimum of 50% and at least 6 years of working experience will be given priority .
For UR/OBC the application fee is Rs.600/-while SC/ST/EWS/PwBD and females have to pay an intimation charge of Rs.100/-
The written test and personal interview will serve as the basis for choosing the candidates. Shortlisted candidates from the written exam will be called for an interview procedure.