GATE 2023: IIT Kanpur will be closing the GATE 2023 application correction window today. Candidates can make changes to the application form through the official website.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur will be closing the GATE 2023 application correction window today, November 14, 2022. All the candidates who want to make changes in their GATE 2023 application form can do so through the official website at iitk.ac.in.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a national-level test in engineering. The exam is conducted to get admission into various master’s courses: Master of Engineering (ME), Masters in Technology (MTech), and direct PhD admission.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about GATE 2023.
How To Make Corrections In GATE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can follow the steps below to make changes to the GATE 2023 application form.
- Visit the official website of GATE IIT at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the GATE 2023 application form correction window.
- A new webpage will open.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Make all the necessary corrections in the application form.
- Pay the application correction fee.
- Select the “Submit” option.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Details That Can Be Corrected In The Application Form
Candidates can correct the below mentioned details in their GATE 2023 application form.
- Date of birth
- College details
- Exam paper
- Additional Exam Paper
- Exam city
GATE 2023 Exam & Result Date
IIT Kanpur has scheduled the GATE 2023 exam for February 4, 5, 11, and 12. The GATE 2023 admit card will be released on January 3, and the results will be announced on March 16.