The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has released the mock tests for GATE 2023 aspirants. Candidates taking GATE 2023 can use mock tests to help them prepare for the exam. Candidates can access the mock tests through the official website at gate.iitk.ac.in.
IIT Kanpur has released these mock tests so that candidates can get familiar with the GATE exam pattern. IIT Kanpur stated in one of its statements that the mock tests are more like the actual version of the exam and that the environment in the exam will be similar to that of the mock tests.
Candidates can go through the given article to get complete updates regarding GATE 2023.
How to access GATE mock test 2023
The candidates who are appearing for the GATE 2023 exam can follow the steps mentioned below to access the GATE 2023 mock tests.
- Visit the official website of IIT Kanpur at the GATE 2023 website, gate.iitk.ac.in.
- On the home page, scroll down to the “important announcements” section.
- Click on the link that reads, “Click here for a mock test.”
- Select your preferred GATE paper among the given options.
- A new login page will open.
- Enter the user ID and password.
- The GATE 2023 mock test paper will appear on screen.
The candidates appearing for the GATE 2023 mock exam have to select the question paper on which they wish to appear. These mock exam papers are based on GATE 2022 exam papers.
GATE 2023 Exam Date
The GATE 2023 test will be administered by IIT Kanpur on February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2023. The GATE 2023 practise test has the same 180-minute time limit as the real test.
A subject-specific segment with 85 questions and a general aptitude (GA) section with 15 questions will make up the question paper.