GATE 2023: IIT Kanpur will be closing the GATE 2023 registration window today. All the candidates who want to appear for GATE 2023 can apply till today from the official website.
The Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Kanpur will be closing the GATE 2023 registration window today, October 4. All the interested candidates who want to appear for GATE 2023, can register till today. All the candidates who want to register can do it trough the official website at gate.iitk.ac.in.
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ) is an online national-level entrance examination. The conducting authority for GATE 2023 is the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur. At a number of prestigious technological institutes around India, GATE is held for Master of Engineering (ME), Masters in Technology (MTech), and direct PhD admissions.
To learn more about GATE 2023 registration, all interested applicants can read the given article.
How To Register For GATE 2023
Candidates who want to register for GATE 2023 can do so by following the instructions listed below.
- Visit the official website of IIT Kanpur at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “login” button.
- A login page will open.
- Click on the “New User? Register Here” option
- To create a new account, enter details such as an email ID, phone number, etc.
- Login using the created user ID and password.
- Enter personal, educational qualification, and other details
- Submit them.
- Upload the necessary documents
- Make payment for the application form.
- Download the fee receipt.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Download the application form for future reference.
GATE 2023 Registration Fees
The registration cost for GATE 2023 is Rs. 1700 for candidates in the unreserved category. Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 800 if they are female or fall under one of the reserved categories. Only online registration payments are accepted from candidates.
GATE 2023 Admit Card & Exam Date
The next GATE will take place in February of 2023. The admit cards for GATE 2023 will be made available on January 3, 2023.