IGNOU 2022: Today is the last date to submit the IGNOU assignment submissions for December 2022. Candidates can submit their assignment through the official website.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will be closing the IGNOU Assignment Submission Window today, November 30. All the candidates who haven’t submitted their IGNOU assignments till now can do so through the official website at ignou.ac.in.
The assignment form can be downloaded from the official website, filled out, and sent to the appropriate regional centre by candiadtes to turn in their assignments.
Candidates must send their IGNOU assignments to their relevant IGNOU RCs via the Google Form or email in order to submit them online. The candidates should be aware that today is the deadline for submitting their fieldwork, dissertations, project work, etc.
Candidates can read the provided article to acquire all the latest information on the IGNOU 2022 assignments.
How To Submit The IGNOU 2022 Assignments
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to submit the IGNOU 2022 assignments.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link provided to submit the assignments.
- A new webpage will open.
- Enter your roll number and course details.
- Upload projects, assignments, reports, etc. in scanned PDF format.
- Submit the assignments.
How To Check IGNOU 2022 Assignment Status
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to track their IGNOU 2022 assignment status.
- Visit the official website at admission.ignou.ac.in.
- Enter the login credentials, enrollment number and select the programme code.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- A new webpage will open displaying IGNOU assignment status.
- Download the page for future reference.
The December 2022 TEE Exam admit card has been released by IGNOU. The IGNOU hall ticket is available for download at ignou.ac.in. IGNOU 2022 term-end-examiantion will start from December 2, 2022.