IIFT 2022: The NTA will close the IIFT MBA 2023 registration window today. All the candidates who want to register for the examination can do so through the official website.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the IIFT MBA 2023 registrations today (November 24). All the candidates who have not registered for the examination can do so through the official website at iift.nta.nic.in.
Candiadtes can go through the given article to get more information about IIFT 2023 examination.
IIFT 2023 Important Dates
IIFT 2023 applications must be submitted by November 24, 2022. From November 26 to November 30, 2022, the IIFT 2023 application correction window will be available.
The IIFT admit card will be made available a few days before the test. On December 18, 2022, NTA will conduct the IIFT 2023 final exam.
How To Apply For IIFT 2023 Exam
Candidates can register for the IIFT MBA 2023 by following the instructions listed below.
- Visit iift.nta.nic.in to see IIFT’s official website.
- Click the “Apply for IIFT MBA (IB) 2023–25 (Only for Indian Candidates)” link on the homepage.\
- Enter the necessary personal and academic information.
- Upload all required documents.
- Upload the scanned signature and photo.
- The selected IIFT 2023 exam centre information should be filled out.
- Pay the registration costs for IIFT 2023.
- Submit the registration form.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation email on their registered email ID after successfully submitting.
- For future use, download the registration form.
IIFT 2023 Registration Fees
The IIFT 2023 registration cost for candidates in the general and OBC categories is Rs. 2,500. For the IIFT 2023, reserved applicants must pay a registration fee of Rs. 1250. The registration fee for foreign nationals and NRIs is US$ 200 or Rs. 15,000/-.