The JEE Main 2023 exam date has not been discussed yet, says National Testing Agency (NTA) Director-General Vineet Joshi. Candidates are advised to follow the given article to get complete insights.
NTA Director’s Statement
The Director-General, Vineet Joshi, says the JEE Main 2023 exam date has not been discussed yet. General Vineet Joshi The Director-General made this comment at a time when several media reports were claiming that the JEE Main 2022 exam will likely be held twice next year, in January and April. The reports also claimed that the registration process for the examination is expected to begin in the month of November.
How to register for JEE Main 2023
Candidates can fill out the JEE Main 2023 application Registration form by following below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, select the “JEE Main 2023 Registration” option.
- A new webpage will open.
- Register for JEE Main 2023.
- Now log in using your registered credentials.
- Fill in academic and personal information on the JEE Main 2023 application form.
- Pay the registration fees.
- uploading the scanned documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Download the JEE Main 2023 Registration Form for future reference.
JEE Main is a national-level entrance exam held to select students for undergraduate engineering and allied courses at National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and other government-funded technical institutions.
The JEE Main is the third largest undergraduate entrance exam in the country after NEET UG and CUET UG. The candidates who qualify for JEE Main are also eligible for JEE Advanced, which is held for Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) admissions.