NEET UG Counselling 2022: MCC has withdrawn the NEET UG Counseling 2022. Candidates can access the official notification through the official website.
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has withdrawn 22 NEET UG 2022 Counseling seats after the NMC revoked recognition of the medical college. Candidates can access the official notification through the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
MCC Withdraws 22 MBBS Seats
According to an official notification, a total of 22 seats have been withdrawn from the NEET UG 2022 Counselling Seat Matrix for Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Government Medical College, Durg, Chhattisgarh. The seats have been removed after the National Medical Council of India (NMC) revoked the recognition of this medical college.
The official notice read, “It is to inform all the candidates that the following institute has been removed from the UG Counseling 2022 as the recognition of the college has been revoked by NMC.” Therefore, the college has requested to withdraw their seats from the seat matrix as they have decided to not participate in the All India UG Counseling 2022 by the MCC of DGHS.
MCC will be closing the choice-filling window today, November 8, 2022.
Candidates can follow the given article to get more information regarding the same.
How to apply for NEET UG 2022 Counselling Round 2 Choice Filling
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for choice filling.
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “New Registration Round 2” tab.
- Select the “New Candidate Registration” tab.
- Click on the “I agree” check box.
- Enter all the necessary details: NEET UG roll number, NEET UG application number, mother’s name, date of birth, and security pin.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- Now, fill in the choices for the preferred colleges or courses and lock them.
- Once done, click the “Submit” button.
- Download the page for future reference.
The NEET-UG 2022 Round 2 Seat Allocation Result will be declared on November 11, 2022. All the shortlisted candidates will have to report to the allotted centre between November 12 and 18, 2022.