NEET UG 2022: MCC takes a seat out of the mopped-up round seat matrix. Candidates should consult the official website for more information.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has withdrawn the seats from the NEET UG counselling 2022 mop-up round seat matrix. Candidates can check the details regarding the removed seats through the official website at mcc.nic.in.
The MCC has removed one paid quota seat from KS Hegde Medical Academy (Institute Code: 200338), Deralkatte, and Mangalore.
Candidates can go through the given article to get complete updates about NEET UG 2022.
How To Access The NEET UG 2022 Counseling Notice
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to access the NEET UG 2022 counselling seat removal notice.
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the NEET UG Counseling section.
- A new webpage will appear on the screen.
- Under the news and events section, click on the link that reads, “Notice of Withdrawal of UG Seat.”
- The NEET UG 2022 Notice of Withdrawal of UG Seat will appear on screen.
- Download the notice for reference.
NEET UG 2022 Mop Up Round Registration
The registration period for the NEET UG counselling mop-up round is currently open and will end on December 2, 2022. The choice locking and filling links will be active until 11:55 p.m. On December 3 and 4, the verification procedure will take place, and on December 5 and 6, the seat allocation process will begin.
On December 7, 2022, the NEET UG mop-up round allotment results will be released. Candidates will have between December 8 and December 12, 2022, to report to the designated college.