MH CET 2022: The MHT CET 3-year LLB round 2 revised seat allotment is now available. Candidates can now download the MH CET 2022 3-year LLB round 2 seat allotment result through the official website.
The State Common Entrance Cell, Maharashtra, has released the revised seat allotment list for 3-year LLB, CAP Round 2 today, November 22, 2022. Candiadtes can now download the MH CET 3-year LLB round 2 allotment result through the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org.
The state common entrance cell earlier cancelled the result because Rajarshi Shahu College of Law, College No. 2403910712, Vikhroli, Mumbai, failed to notify DHE of the BCI’s removal of one division in a timely manner.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about the MH CET 3-year LLB round 2 allotment result.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD 3-YEAR LLB ROUND 2 SEAT ALLOTMENT RESULT
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the MHT CET 3-year LLB CAP round 2 seat allocation result.
- Visit the official website of MH CET at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the homepage, click on link that reads, “click here to CAP portal (Admission) A.Y. 2022-23.”
- A new webpage will open.
- Under the Under Graduate Courses section, click on LL.B.-3years.
- A new webapge will open.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- Enter your user name and password.
- To submit the login credentials, click on the “login” option.
- The MHT CET 3-year LLB CAP round 2 seat allocation result will appear on the screen.
- The result will appear in PDF format.
- Download the results for future reference.
MHT CET 3-year LLB Final Admission
From November 22 to November 25, 2022, applicants who are selected for admission to universities must accept their seats and report to their designated colleges. By November 28, 2022, the CAP Round 2 admissions process will be complete.