Education-Jobs

NEET 2022 Cut-off Released: Check Category Wise Cutoff Percentile & Marks

NEET-2022 CUT OFF

NEET UG 2022 Cut-off Released: NTA released the NEET UG 2022 result and final answer key on 7th September. On the basis of NEET UG 2022 result, the category wise cut off is shared further in the article.

The NEET UG 2022 exam held on 17th July 2022 across the country in more than 3500 centers in 497 cities across India and in 14 cities abroad. Almost 18.72 lakh students registered for this year’s examination and 17.7 lakh candidates appeared for the examination.

Tanishka from Haryana secured AIR 1 and she gave her exam from Kota, Rajasthan. Vasta Ashish Batra from Delhi secured AIR 2 with the score of 715. Hrishikesh Nagbhushan Gangule from Karnataka secured AIR 3 with the score of 715.

RELATED

NEET UG 2022 Toppers List

How to Download NEET UG 2022 Result

Candidates can go through the given table to get more information about NEET UG 2022 category wise cut off marks and percentile

CategoryNEET 2022 cut-off percentile NEET 2022 cut-off marks
General 50 715-117
ST 40 116-93
SC 40 116-93
OBC 40 116-93
General- PwD 45 116-105
ST - PwD 40 116-93
SC- PwD 40 116-93
OBC- PwD 40 116-93

The candidates who secured the qualifying cut off will only be considered for admission in various medical colleges.

The qualifying candidates will now participate in the NEET UG counselling process. The Medical Counselling Committee(MCC) conducts the counselling for 15% All India Quota seats. The state authorities conduct counselling  for remaining 85%  state quota seats.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Trending

To Top