Education-Jobs

NEET UG Counselling 2022 Likely To Begin From October 10, Notice By MCC at mcc.nic.in

NEET UG 2022: NEET UG 2022 counselling is likely to begin on October 10. All the candidates who have successfully qualified the NEET UG 2022 the NEET UG 2022 examination will be able to appear for NEET UG 2022 counselling.

The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is likely to start NEET UG 2022 counselling on October 10. The candidates will be able to register for NEET UG 2022 counselling soon. MCC has asked the PWD candidates to submit their disability certificates.

MCC Released an Official Notice For PwD Candidates

The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released an official notice stating that the NEET UG 2022 counselling is likely to begin on October 10. The notice was predominantly focused on the candidates belonging to the PWD category.

The notice specifically stated that the candidates who have registered themselves as PWD on the NTA website need to get the disability certificate. The statement also mentioned that the candidates can avail of a disability certificate from any one of the designated NEET Disability Certification Centers.

To avail the disability certificate, candidates have to undergo a physical examination at the designated disability Centre by visiting the Centre and getting their disability assessed and quantified. After proper physical examination, the authorities will generate the certificate online through the portal provided by MCC. Candidates also need to take into consideration that the disability certificate is signed by the examining specialists.

MCC shared a list of centres that will issue disability certificates as per NMC norms to PWD candidates in support of their claim to avail 5% PWD reservation in UG and broad specialty PG courses.

NEET UG 2022 Seat Status

Only 15% of the seats available under the All India Quota (AIQ) are subject to counselling by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). For the remaining 85% of the state quota seats at government colleges, the state authorities are in charge of counselling. Admission to private medical and dentistry colleges in the corresponding states is likewise handled by the state counselling bodies.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Trending

To Top