SSC CGL 2022-23: Today is the last date to fill the SSC CGL 2022-23 application form. Candidates who want to appear for SSC CGL exam can fill the application form through the official website.
The Staff Selection Commission will be close the SSC CGL application form 2022-23 in online mode today, October 13. All the candidates who want to appear for SSC CGL 2022-23 can do it through the official website at ssc.nic.in.
For a range of group B and C roles inside Indian government entities, candidates are chosen using the SSC CGL exam. A range of job profiles, such as assistant audit officer, assistant section officer, sub-inspector, etc., are available on this recruiting exam. The SSC has announced a significant number of 20,000 Group B and C job opportunities in various government entities this year.
For more information regarding the SSC CGL 2022–23, candidates should study the offered materials.
How To Apply For SSC CGL 2022-23
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for SSC CGL 2022-23.
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, enter your registration number, password, and the captcha.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- After logging in, head towards Apply Now button.
- Under the Exams tab, click on the SSC CGL
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- The SSC CGL Exam Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Choose the exam center.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download the application form for reference.
SSC CGL 2022-23 Exam Fees
The registration fee for candidates in the General, EWS, and OBC categories is Rs 100. Candidates from designated categories are exempt from paying registration costs.