The renowned businesswoman Natasha Poonawalla is creating over the internet as she recently threw a grand party in the welcome of the Jonas brothers. Natasha Poonawalla made it a grand affair as she invited other various celebrities to the after-party.
On Saturday, 27 January 2024 Natasha Poonawalla hosted a grand celebration at her residence in Mumbai and welcomed the Jonas brothers, Nick Jonas, Kevin, and Joe Jonas. Many other celebrities and stars like Sonam Kapoor and her husband, Anand Ahuja, Bhumi Pednekar, Aditi Rao Hydari, Madhuri Dixit, Orry, Sussanne Khan, Ishan Khatter, and many more.
The Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas, Kevin, and Joe Jonas performed on the first day of the Lollapalooza concert on Saturday and then headed straight to Natasha’s welcome party hosted for them. The Jonas brothers even posed for the media where Nick opted for a printed beige co-ord set, Joe went for a denim-on-denim look and Kevin wore a brown striped jacket and blue jeans.
Natasha Poonawalla Net Worth 2024
Natasha Poonawalla is an Indian Businesswomen who serves as the chairperson of the Villoo Poonawalla Foundation and the executive director of the Serum Institute of India, which is one of the largest vaccine manufacturers in the world. Natasha Poonawala is the daughter-in-law of the pharma billionaire, Cyrus Poonwalla who is the founder of Sil. Natasha is married to the CEO of Sil, Adar Poonawalla.
The socialite, Natasha Poonawalla is also fascinated with fashion and design and she holds a M.SC degree in Organisational Behaviour from the London School of Economics. Natasha Poonawalla is also indulged in social work and helps needy people. Natasha Poonawalla married Adar Poonalwalla in 2006 and now the couple has two children.
Natasha Poonawalla is also the Director of the Poonawalla Science Park, Netherlands which is a chair of the British Asian Children’s Protection Fund for India. Poonawalla is also a member of the British Asian Trust’s India Advisory Council. Natasha also remains active on social media and even has connections and friendships with Bollywood stars.
Natasha has more than 700k followers on Instagram and she shares a glimpse of her life on social media. Natasha owns lavish houses and properties in India and outside India. She even has luxurious cars and is and follows a great fashion sense. Natasha Poonawalla’s net worth for 2024 is expected to be around 660 crores.
5 facts about Natasha Poonawalla
Natasha Poonawalla is a great mix of beauty with brains as she carries a unique and bold personality. She carries a different aura and is prominently known for her personality. Here are some unknown yet interesting facts about Natasha Poonawalla:
- Natasha Pooawalla maintains herself and her lifestyle well. It seems like Natasha loves bags as she owns various branded and expensive handbags, like Gucci, Dior, Hermés, Louis Vuitton, and many more international brands.
- According to some reports, Natasha Poonawalla is an exclusive member of clubs, cafes, and pubs as she is a happy soul and loves to enjoy. She is even friends with various Bollywood celebrities like Kareena Kapoor, Karishma Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karan Johar, and more.
- Natasha Poonawalla lives and walks in style and beauty and her home is rich in European and Renaissance tableaux and synergizes well with her neck of the woods. She owns numerous houses, villas, farmhouses, and properties which are well-designed and equipped by Natasha.
- Natasha Poonawalla is one of India’s most successful businesswomen and she has stated that she did not know business so she decided and work as an intern in different departments of the company.
- Natasha and her husband Adar Poonawalla met each other at Vijay Mallya’s New Year party in Goa. After her marriage to Adar, she learned the business tactics and considered her late mother-in-law, the reason behind the success of the Poonawalla family and businesses.