IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 Admit Card: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023 on September 8, 2023, on the official website of the IBPS. The IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 main exam is scheduled for September 16, 2023, to fill 5650 vacancies.
Admit cards for the CRP RRBs XII for Recruitment of Group ‘B: Office Assistants (Multipurpose) main exam are out on the official website at ibps.in. Candidates can download their IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains admit card using their registration number and password.
The direct link to download the CRP RRBs XII Group ‘B: Office Assistants (Multipurpose) mains admit card along with the complete details related to the IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 mains exam is below.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 Highlights
|Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Office Assistant (Clerk)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination|
|Age Limit||18 years to 28 years|
IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 Important Dates
|IBPS RRB Notification 2023||1 June 2023|
|Commencement of Online Application||1 June 2023|
|End of Online Application||28 June 2023|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023||8 September 2023|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam||16th September, 2023|
|Final Result (Provisional Allotment)||To be Notified|
IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 Admit Card for Mains Exam
For the 5564 available positions, the download link for the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains admission card 2023 has been activated on the official website of IBPS at https://ibps.in/. The applicant must bring their original ID card and a printed copy of their IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card to the examination centre.
The direct link to download the admit card will be updated below soon.
Steps to Download IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 Admit Card
- Open the official website of IBPS – ibps. in. or click on the link mentioned above to download the IBPS CRP RRB XII Office Assistant admit card 2023.
- Click on the “Click Here to Download Online Prelims Exam Call Letter for CRP-RRBs-XII-Office Assistants”.
- Click on “Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Banks Phase XII”
- Enter your login ID and password on the new page that is appearing on the screen
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card for the main exam will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and print your IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Admit Card for the Exam.
Details Mentioned on IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card
The candidates are advised to check all the details carefully and contact the concerned authority in case of any discrepancy. All the candidates are required to bring a hard copy of the admit card to the exam centre. The following details are mentioned on the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number/User ID
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Venue of Examination
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Reporting time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Space for Signature of Candidate
- Space for Signature of Invigilator
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card FAQs
A. The IBPS RRB Clerk admit card for the mains exam is out on 8 September 2023.
A. A total of 5650 vacancies will be out for the IBPS RRB Clerk post.
A. You can download your IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card by following the steps given above.
A. The dates of the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains exam will be conducted on 16 September 2023.