Bharat 3rd day box office collection: After rocking the Indian box office for two days, Salman Khan’s Bharat remained rock-solid on Friday (3rd day) despite being a working day.
Salman Khan‘s Bharat took a slow start in the morning shows on Friday (3rd day). It recorded 15%-20% occupancy in the morning shows. There is a big drop of around 50% compared to the opening day morning shows occupancy. This is understandable as Bharat is coming from National Holiday (Eid) and Partial Holiday (Post-Eid).
However, it gained momentum in the evening and night shows to end the third day on a strong note. Just like Thursday, the movie witnessed a good turnaround in the second half of the day. The occupancy in the evening shows was around 60% in most circuits.
Once again single screens and mass centres remained rock-solid. There was a drop of 20%-25% in occupancy from Thursday. The overall occupancy on Friday was around 45% which is not bad considering that the movie had two big days at the box office.
Bharat 3rd Day Box Office Collection
As per Taran Adarsh, Bharat 3rd day box office collection is 22.2 crores. The total collection of the movie after 3 days stands at 95.5 crores. Now, Bharat has a good chance to cross 150 crore mark in the opening weekend (5 days).
#Bharat maintains a grip on Day 3 [Fri]… Mass circuits remain strong, while some circuits faced normal decline after #Eid festivities… Should witness an upturn on Day 4 [Sat] and 5 [Sun]… Wed 42.30 cr, Thu 31 cr, Fri 22.20 cr. Total: ₹ 95.50 cr. India biz.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) June 8, 2019
Salman Khan’s film had a huge opening day. It earned 42.3 crores to become the third highest opening day grosser of Bollywood after Thugs of Hindostan (52.25 crores) and Happy New Year (44.97 crores). It witnessed around 30% drop and earned 31 crores on Thursday (2nd day).
#Bharat puts up a big total on Day 2 [working day after #Eid holiday]… Plexes saw normal decline, while single screens held fort… Saw excellent occupancy in evening/night shows… Overall, 2-day total is superb… Wed 42.30 cr, Thu 31 cr. Total: ₹ 73.30 cr. India biz.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) June 7, 2019
Bharat is director Ali Abbas Zafar’s third film after Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hai. Both films proved blockbusters and the same is expected from this one.
Produced by T-Series and Salman Khan Films, Bharat is an official adaptation of Korean film ‘Ode To My Father’. Apart from Salman and Katrina, the movie stars Disha Patani, Jackie Shroff, Sunil Grover in the lead roles.
What are your views on Bharat 3rd day box office collection? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section.